Allied bank offers several digital banking options as well as ATM banking. In this post, we’ve shared step by step answer on how to transfer money through ATM Allied bank.
- Visit nearby Allied Bank ATM.
- Insert your card and login with ATM Pin or thumb impression.
- Select Language that you prefer.
- Once you’re on screen that displays multiple options like withdraw cash, fast cash, or other. Select ‘Funds Transfer’ or ‘IBFT’ in some cases. IBFT stands for Inter-Bank Funds Transfer
- If asked then, choose if you are transferring this amount to other bank or keep it within Allied bank.
- If you selected IBFT i-e inter-bank funds transfer then, ATM system will ask you to enter bank account number of the person you want to send money. Enter it.
- In case you choose for outer bank funds transfer or other bank then, simply select the bank name from given list. Enter the account number of person on next screen.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer. And Confirm.
- The system checks if you entered valid account number and if that is valid then, it shows you the details of that account number. Details include account holder name, account number, and bank name. Match the account holder name – remember that you didn’t enter name before.
- Confirm the transaction. ATM System will proceed the money transfer transaction and if it goes well then, success message shall be displayed.
If you still need more help with transfering money via Allied Bank ATM then, ask in comment section.